Tuesday, September 15, 2009

stuff

So I will pretend people read this blog in Google reader and thus are totally unperturbed by the lack of updates.

I got a toaster this one



it looks like this.

For some reason I have been looking for a toaster for weeks, unable to make a decision. Do you get like that about random things? I'm pretty sure I spent more time looking for a toaster than a car, and about as much time as I spent looking for all the rest of the appliances (fridge, dishwasher, stove). And actually I haven't owned a toaster for 5 years because I never got one in France (i guess partially because the bread there doesn't really need a toaster)

So come on over, toast at my place.

2 comments:

  1. Why does it have a no slip grip? Do you hold it a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I just like how it looks, at it seemed pretty sturdy.

    But it also stays cool, so you can touch it :)

    ReplyDelete